First a special shout out to Ami Tricker at Under Cover Superhero for nominating me! I love for my followers/readers to know about me and get to know me! I have nominated a few bloggers who are just as amazing!
- Usual Starbucks Order? Caramel Macchiato
2) What does your work station look like right now? My work station looks neatly covered with books, papers and list of to-do’s. There is a method to my madness! 🙂
3) All time favorite food? Japanese
4) Favorite Author? Jodi Picoult
5)What do you think of open relationships? For me it is a no go, for others do what you want!
6) What is your favorite video game? I do not play them often so I would say Super Mario
7)Guilty Pleasure treat? Any type of ice-cream
8) Favorite Movie? Anything marvel
9) Favorite book? JD Robb In Death series
10) Twitter or instagram? Twitter
11) Desktop or laptop? Either
12) Best advice you’ve ever received? “Never dull your light, so someone else can feel better about themselves”
13) What project are you working on right now? What am I not working on? Blog post, taking an Abnormal Psychology course, and house renovations.
14) Favourite colour? Blue
15) Did you get good grades at school? I did.
16) Dream job? Private Practice mental health care
17) Played any sports? Track, Cheerleading, Basketball
18) Do you have a degree? Two and counting
19) Nationality? African American
20) What is your favorite kind of blog post to do? New age Psycho education
21) What do you like to collect? Books
22) Describe yourself in three words? Smart, Loving, and Determined
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? Jazzy J
24) Who was the last person you DM’d? Father
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now? Being debt free
26) Sorting house? Gryffindor
27) How many tattoos do you have? three
28) What are you most grateful for this year? Life and the lessons I have earned professionally and personally.
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Helping my clients in a new meaningful way.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Running 1 mile in 10 minutes
31) What’s the best thing ever? Being with my husband
32) Favorite season? Fall
Need Mental Health Apparel? Shop With Me!
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most? Hermonie
35) Do you like surprises? Yes
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? Surprise birthday party/ engagement
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry?Same one as above.
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? Returning home from active duty early and surprised my family
39) Do you like muffins? Blueberry
40) Do you cook often? Maybe 4 times a week
41) What’s your favourite dessert?Ice Cream
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like? Plenty
43) Cake or pie? Sweet Potato Pie
44) What’s your least favorite food? Seafood
45) What’s your favorite condiment?Don’t really have any
46) It’s 4am on a saturday night, what would you eat? Fruit
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called? Financial Literacy
48) Best animated film? Princess and The Frog
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? Match my drive, determination and motivation
50) Best thing to do on a date?Lots of laughter
51) Worst thing to do on a date? Throw up
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? We would be here all day.
53) Best comic book character?Captain America
54) What are three things that are always in your purse? Business Cards, Carmex, and Lotion
55) Favorite drink? Strawberry lemonade
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be? Harriet Tubman
57) Kittens or puppies? Puppies
58) Favourite sushi roll? California
59) What kind of lipstick do you use? Red or Burgundy
60) What kind of foundation do you use? Fenty
61) Blow dry or air dry?Air-dry
62) Who is your fashion icon? Don’t have one
63) Favorite Disney character? Rafiki
64) What are you doing tomorrow? Working!
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through? Spiderman
66) Movie that made you cry?Avengers Endgame
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Erykah Badu
68) If your life were a song what would the title be? Drake- Nice For What
69) Favorite animal? Dogs
70) Favorite illustrator?Never had one
71) Person you want to have coffee with? Michelle Obama
72) What’s the country you wish to visit? Africa
73) Best ways to decompress?90’s R&B
Here are my 8 nominees. Look forward to reading your answers to these 73 questions.