Do you feel like you have not been in touch with yourself in a while? Have you been going through the motions of life simply because you don’t know what you want? I want to help you, as I have been there myself and needed direction. Here are 30 journal prompts for self discovery.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase through any of the links (at no additional cost to you).
- What am I missing from life?
- Have I let go of the past?
- What do I want for my future?
- What negative things do I think about myself and why?
- What positive things do I think about myself and why?
- What are 5 new things I want for myself this year?
- What toxic habits do I want to stop this year?
- List 15 affirmations that could recite each day without hesitation.
- What are your skills and how do you use them?
- What do you want to create this year?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Are there any grudges you are holding? How could you let them go?
- What do you do for self care?
- 10 things you are grateful for.
- What or who is toxic for you?
- What’s one thing you could do in the morning to channel positive energy?
- What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are you afraid of?
- If you were debt free what would you be doing?
- What’s your favorite quote and why?
- What are your short term goals?
- What are your long term goals?
- Make a bucket list.
- When’s the last time you made a new friend?
- What’s the best piece of advice you could give someone?
- What lessons have you learned this year?
- What are some of your values?
- What’s my dream life?
- What are your top 5 hobbies that bring you joy?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
- What is my motivation to get up each day?
There are a few journals I recommend for purchase to start your journey of self discovery.